RSJ Scaffolding Ltd, a reputable company of scaffolding erectors, has an excellent reputation in Upminster and trades as one of the first-choice scaffolding companies for our region. Our scaffolding services include emergency callouts and we often tend to temporary roofing work outside of normal business hours. We deliver practical scaffolding hire to domestic customers and commercial clients in all East London and Essex areas.
Our CITB and CSCS accredited team has experience in all forms of platform construction. Located in Bulphan, our scaffolding erectors have delivered scaffolding services across all parts of the region for 10 years and Upminster is now one of our key operational areas.
When choosing from the many scaffolding companies available to you in our trading area, it is important to work with one that genuinely understands which type of structure works best for the task at hand. RSJ Scaffolding Ltd delivers the most versatile scaffolding services imaginable, and we can tailor a scaffolding hire package around your needs
We explain the most common types of scaffolding used by our Upminster customers below:
- A moveable scaffolding structure suspended from the top of a building
- Levers and pulleys secured by our professional team of scaffolding erectors
- Easy to raise the platform up, down and across multiple storeys
- Often used by scaffolding companies to enable work on taller properties
- Suitable for window cleaners and tradesmen working on high-rise builds
- The most common of our scaffolding services is the supported scaffolding system
- Constructed from the ground up, it is the easiest structure to erect
- Support provided by bound scaffolding poles and platforms, securely attached to the building to make it our safest available system
- Tradespersons in Upminster can use this scaffolding hire solution to move around freely across different platforms and storeys
- Scaffolding erectors construct rolling scaffolding with four sides and a deck on top
- Wheels secured to the bottom of the cube-like structure for full mobility
- Lightweight steel makes the structure easier to move
- Ideal for work across different areas of an Upminster property
- Supplied by scaffolding companies for use on larger new build projects
- A freestanding cube-like structure similar to the rolling scaffolding design
- Uses vertical and horizontal scaffolding poles secured in regular parallel lines
- Has a strong, secure platform for tradespersons to work on safely
- Scaffolding companies can use timber or steel to erect birdcage scaffolding
- A scaffolding hire service that’s ideal for domestic projects in Upminster
- A smaller working platform supported on movable “A” frames with ladders
- One of the most suitable scaffolding services for light work, such as interior and exterior painting, or for other forms of domestic property maintenance
- Scaffolding companies recommend use of trestle scaffolding over shorter durations
- Ideal when working at low-level heights on domestic and commercial builds
- Cantilever scaffolding has an angled design tailored to the needs of the job
- One end secured to the building with the other end of the structure hanging downwards towards the ground
- Ideal scaffolding hire choice for working in tight and hard-to-access areas
- When booking in for scaffolding services in Upminster, ensure you also arrange suitable PPE for working on a cantilever structure, such as safety harnesses
To see our scaffolding systems in use, please take the time to visit our popular website gallery.
Call RSJ Scaffolding Ltd on 0137 589 3602 to find out more about our scaffolding services and the different structures we can supply for projects in Upminster.